Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Devil Disguised As House-Maid

Hi readers, How  is the day going for you? as for me, it is going well...  I saw this story about an evil house maid on line, I couldn't help posting it. As a working mother, I have had house helps in the past, but they are all full of issues, I decided to stop having one and somehow, I have been able to cope. 

My advice to mums, Please for the sake of this innocent children we bring into the world, we should be very careful and prayerfully choose our house helps, Nanny, baby sitters what have you. Also we shouldn't just choose a complete strangers from no where to take care of our children. Please ! Please ! Please!  See story below, it will shock you to your bone marrow..

Read on..........





In a bloodcurdling incident, a domestic worker from Gwabalanda suburb in Bulawayo Zimbabwe betrayed her employer's trust when she was allegedly caught sucking blood from the nose of her employer's four-year-old child.


The mother (name withheld to protect the identity of the child) revealed that she got a tip-off from her neighbor after she had heard her child screaming in pain at the same time every day. Sinanzeni Moyo, employed as a baby-sitter, had worked for the woman for two months.
 
 "A neighbor came to me one weekend asking about my relationship with Sinanzeni(the maid). I told her that she was doing her duties well and the only problem we had was that my daughter was afraid of her," said the mother of the baby.
 
 
Mothers and wives be warned!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment